Sunday, February 13, 2011

2012 dream or something

Tonight sometime around midnight I had an intense dream. I can't remember the following event's in the dream except the last 30 seconds or so.Anyway, I am standing inside some building, there's a plenty of people around me, looks like a bar or pub, something like that. So I'm just standing around being completely causal, then suddenly the building starts to shake, it's getting more and more violent and I start thinking to myself it's an earthquake, but then it's get more more intense and it's like the very fabric of reality is being torn apart. At this part I start realizing that this is some massive cataclysm and I'm about to die. I tell myself, OK this is what you've been waiting for and get ready to die no matter what happens to me.

Seconds later everything around me just dissolves and I get pulled up into this white bright light, and I just go "oh, death isn't that bad", then I wake up sweating like hell.

Anyway, I wouldn't really pay particular attention to this, but I read some comments in an online newspaper this morning and there's this guy that says it's exactly 2 years til the end of the Mayan calender. Now I don't really believe in the 2012 prophecies, and I haven't been thinking about it in a long time, I didn't even know it was the 21 December til I read the date after reading the comment, so I'm sure my dream wasn't influenced by anything I've been thinking about recently.

3 comments:

  1. Luckily I haven't had a dream that bad in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Dreams are so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ..wow..
    your dreams..I wish i could remember my dreams

    ReplyDelete